At Sellers Quality Meats we are focused on providing quality and personal service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy with your shopping experience.
Sellers Quality Meats was established as a family business in 1958, originating in Stockton the breezy peninsular.
After Rod's father Spencer retired in 1989 Rod took over the reins and continued to have many successful years in Stockton. In 2010 it was decided to relocate the business to Mitchell Street Merewether, and with the advantage of a larger premises Rod has been able to broaden his passion for the Industry by creating not only a premium butcher shop but a specialist fresh meat retailer, with an In House chef preparing plenty of meal options daily and producing freshly made smallgoods.
Sellers quality meats is a multi award winning business successfully taking out regional and state competitions since 1994. Our most recent results for 2015 include the following
- Voted 1st in the AMIC Smallgoods Category in NSW for Bacon
- Voted 2nd in the Australian Pork Ltd Bacon Competition 2015
- 1st Place in the regional sausage completion for poultry (Thai. Chicken)
- 1st place in the regional sausage completion for gourmet (fresh herbs, caramelised onions & balsamic vinegar)
- 2nd place in the regional sausage completion for Lamb (Greek style)
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!